Thank you for stopping by!
My name is Danny Rocks. I founded The Company Rocks on July 1, 2006. I am a trainer, a speaker, and a business consultant. My specialty is helping clients to improve their communications skills.
- Communicating your business results with Excel spreadsheets
- Crafting and communicating your message in wrting and in-person
- Communicating visually, with the help of PowerPoint slides that reinforce your message
- Developing your confidence and poise to speak in public
- Developing you leadership skills
- Learning how to build your teams and manage your projects
- Learning how to manage the expectations of your stakeholders
- Learning how to manage change in your business
I embrace change. For all of the uncertainty and fear that change brings, change also offers tremendous opportunities for the individuals and companies who are brave enough to step forward. I am a catalyst for positive change. The Company Rocks will help you to understand change –in your career, in your company, in yourself – and help you to make the choices that will accelerate your growth and gain a competitive edge.
I train individuals and groups to improve their business skills. I guarantee that you will see a marked improvement in your skill set when I work with you. I welcome the opportunity to train you or to speak at your next conference.
In 2009, I created the DVD-ROM Series, “The 50 Best Tips for …” series. I now have five DVD-ROMS available for sale here on my website:
- The 50 Best Tips for Excel 2007
- The 50 Best Tips for PowerPoint 2007
- The 50 Best Tips for Word 2007
- The 50 Best Tips for Outlook 2007
- The 50 Best Tips for Access 2007
Please contact me – email@example.com – to learn more about my rates, availability and my catalytic services.